Level Up 58% Completed
Level up: 58% Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 5 noahsfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luki13 View Post
Dealership did our SYNC update as part of some sort of recall. The screen looks a little different now. The biggest complaint is thet the Sirius stations no longer display the title and artist. Is there a setting I'm missing?
Yea ... they left the Song&Artist info out of the homescreen (very disappointing) but if your on the entertainment (sirius screen) they should appear. Make sure your not in Direct Tune mode. Turn off Direct Tune if so, it works like a toggle switch.

Also see if the HD radio no longer shows Song & Artist info when on entertainment screen. I was checking out a demo last weekend with v3 MFT and didn't see any song&artist info when listening to HD channels. In fact I didn't even see any HD1 or HD2 channels at all. Did they do away with the HD radio all together or just the info? It really sucks they deleted so many features thats why I still have my update package un-opened and plan on keeping the v2 MFT until they add the features and functionality back into the v3 system.

When I bring my car in for service I will specify not to upgrade MFT or they will have one unhappy customer demanding the v2 system I purchased be returned. I know they can't do this so I would then want a refund for the MFT package I purchased (around $850 i think).