Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #1346
imccrea
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 640girl View Post
Within the next couple weeks I am seriously buying a new 5 door SEL with Leather seats and Winter package.....WOW found quite a few online last week and many are dissapearing leaving the Titanium and SE behind.

Not sure yet if we are trading or not (06 Navigator)
Is there a student discount? Yes, back in college full time after all these years

NEA discount? Financing discount still applies?
zip 45373, equiptment pkg 303a
moon roof not necessary
winter pkg, leather seats

We would prefer to buy from the local dealer in Vandalia OH will buy elsewhere if they are not able to bring in what we want.

Any sugggestions?
NEA is X plan so you are good, not sure on finance discount you are referring to however. Are you color specific?
For example I have an ingot silver stone interior with 303A and winter pkg. It's been re-invoiced to reflect the Sync discount of $344.
X plan is $23,325.07 before your rebates. That's what you should get from a dealer close to you. They should be able to order one or get one in but the problem with SEL 303 as well as Titanium 401 is that not only do they have winter, but nav, roof, parking, etc.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com