View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #99
FocusOnMeNow
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97757
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray SE 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 1 FocusOnMeNow Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
My question isn't as complex as the other ones, thank God. First, nice to have read all the helpful posts that most of you are sharing here on the forums. It's nice to have that bank of questions and answers. I picked up my 2012 Focus SE 203A five speed two weeks ago, and I absolutely love driving this thing. Two weeks, little over 500 miles due to just random driving. It's a blast to drive.

My question is simple. I have a Droid Bionic through Verizon, and I'm trying to get the Google Maps to read the bluetooth navigation through the speakers. When the phone is not paired through Sync, the navigation will verbally tell me where to go. When is it paired through Sync, there's no verbal read out. Any way to get Google Maps to read the directions through bluetooth?

If there's no solution to this, I can live with it. Just curious if anyone else has had the same problems. Also, How does the Sync Navigation work? Does it take long for the bluetooth to download the directions? Is the call constantly on? The last thing I want to do is run up my minutes because Sync has to stay connected to a phone call.