Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Strange front end high/low wobble/humming sound
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #119
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthrj View Post
...the way Ford Customer Service and the service manager have handled my vehicle's situation has been commendable after my first visit, and I can honestly say that I don't believe the issues with my car are anybody's fault...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthrj View Post
...The dealership called today around 5:30 pm. The FSE had been fiddling with the car since noon. The service rep was calling to claim that they have isolated and potentially resolved the problem....
They are ordering a new wheel or tire, whichever they think was bad. I'll get a call back tomorrow after they install it. I don't know what else to say.
Hi ruthrj,

Thank you for keeping us up to date. If you need further assistance from my end, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyt View Post
...I was out of touch for a while as I had a heart attack and was in the hosptal and rehab for abut 6 weeks....
Hello jimmyt,

I would like to add my, get well soon, along with ruthrj's. Take care of yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5jschiavones View Post
...Already speaking with csr at ford. field service Rep spent two days working on my car at my dealers...I really love this car but the noise is driving me crazy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5jschiavones View Post
got car back - noise still there. The dealership states it is a wind noise...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrrick777 View Post
I am having the same problem and the dealer checked their computers and said there was nothing noted by Ford about the noise problem...
Hey 5jschiavones & rrrick777,

I’m available to help by arranging a call from the Customer Service Manager in your area. For me to lend a hand, please send a PM with your contact information, dealer name/state, approximate mileage, and the VIN.

Thanks,

Noemi

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford