Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - pyroinsa's ZX5 build thread(sort of)
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 10:43 PM   #16
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 stealthzx3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
After I saw cdsilver02's one-off grille, thats the one that I really want. i don't know why I didn't mention it before. I thought the side was to plain so after the stripe I realised it messed up the bodylines, can't order another to put it lower. I am trying to save up for some big ticket items like lowering it, don't really want to nickel and dime some more little things like that right now.

Yeah I know that I've done some things without thinking them through, hopefully it'll be right someday. For now I might paint the inserts on the wheels silver to match the car better. Really thinking about EAP's, like on zx3_bmxrider's, but everything is on hold until I get the damn thing lowered lol

I still have my stock headlights and was thinking about painting the housings black and installing an led light strip in those, I mainly like the headlight that I have now just for the led light strip.

Keep the ideas coming! I just don't want to go all euro, I love the front bumper that I have, but I am not so sure anymore of still looking for a euro to replace it, they just look a little too sucked in to the body.
i do like the led strips in the headlights. and i know lowering it should be one of the first big mod, as that's what i'm going for. and i know what you mean, i really like the eaps... there is gloss black ford racing rims i'd kill for. here's a thought; ever think of getting a wing? i like the svt wing because it adds to the rear, but it's not overkill like the sap and roush.

2003 EAP SVT #2752