Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - stealthzx3's ZX3 build
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #4
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

Points 11,335, Level 70
Points: 11,335, Level: 70 Points: 11,335, Level: 70 Points: 11,335, Level: 70
Level Up 22% Completed
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 10 stealthzx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPORTKILLA35 View Post
nice dude! tbh a damper kit would be nice and afforable along with tints would really change the car. i feel on you on the slow and steady pace im on the same boat
i know what you mean, i want to drop it 1.5" or so. need to find good but cheap springs. also looking into the tint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
Sweet find for just $900, and it looks like it is well equipped thats a plus! Tint wouls be nice and affordable, just stay away from DiY on the tint - never seen a DiY tint look good.

Something that I would do is restore the headlights, for $20 it will really clean up the front, possibly paint the housings black too?
i've been looking into tint, it would be around 250 all around i think. i tried cleaning the headlight but i guess that was temporary, i'll keep an eye out for a good cleaner for a good price. and i do want to paint the housings black, i'm not sure what kind of epoxy to use to seal it back up when i'm done; i don't want any moisture to get in or anything.

2003 EAP SVT #2752