Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Strange front end high/low wobble/humming sound
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #116
ruthrj
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93807
What I Drive: 2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport Auto FWD

FF Reputation: 1 ruthrj Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have no idea what else I'd get... I did a lot of research into the features of the Focus and found them to be superior to other makes for the price. I read about the transmission issue, but found that it was likely fixed by the recent update. That was enough to make me feel it was going to be a good reliable purchase. Now I don't know where to start!

Here's the thing for me though. I just signed a contract on a new home purchase, and its going to be constructed and ready to close sometime around September. I'm worried that buying another car may hurt my chances of securing a mortgage when I close on the home. I have credit inquiries from when I purchased the car in December, an inquiry from when I got pre approved for a loan on another home from a couple months ago (deal fell through), and now I'll have an inquiry from this new home purchase. I'm consulting my mortgage consultant to see if my credit would be able to take another hit from another car purchase due to the first being a lemon, and still secure a mortgage. If it can't, I'll vouch for a replacement vehicle instead of a refund : (