Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Strange front end high/low wobble/humming sound
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 03:19 PM   #115
jimmyt
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90069
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus titanium

FF Reputation: 1 jimmyt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthrj View Post
They attempted the third fix today. Didn't work. The service manager wasn't happy with it according to the service representative. They want to hold onto the car another day and the Field Service Engineer is going to look at it tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm sending in my defect notification today. I won't allow any other repairs to be done on the car until I get a return receipt notification from Ford about that defect notification.

Going to call Ford Customer Service today and let them know that. Tired of my car being a guinea pig, it's time for a refund or replacement after the next repair.
Sounds reasonable to me. Boy is FORD getting bad press about this!!! If, as a prepective buyer, I knew these things I would look elsewhere. Headliners falling down, MFT's gong out and these front breaing noises, oil leaks ect. FORD FOCUS would be off my list. I bet it brngs down the resale of mine when I am ready to move on. Any idea what you will look for when you get everything resolved? My neighbor has a 2011 Fusion they love.