Originally Posted by 02fordsvt
Had a good day yesterday working on the car.
I finally replaced all the wire nuts for the headunit with splicing nuts so it's not such a mess behind the radio. My dad was also digging around in some old stuff and found an old antenna buster, and I put that in the car. It helps sometimes but also seems to hurt the signal at times too. I may try putting it on a switch and see how that goes.
I also was able to clean the inside of the car for the first time since early February. As you can imagine, it really needed it, but it still needs my yearly spring go over and the seats and carpets washed.
Lastly, I did a lot of work on the rear interior. I won't say to much about it yet because I'm still in the early planning stages, but basically, I am going over the whole rear hatch area again. The basics are going to stay the same but I'm trying to do a lot of changes to make it look better, sound quieter, and be easier to remove when needed.
i still need to shampoo my carpets and get my seats cleaned... noticed a hole in one of the bolsters in the driver seat.
interested in the new set up... gotta love