Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #1336
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbartosz View Post
I went online today and it shows that the price of the titanium hatchback has gone down by $395. First off is this true? And if i have a car on order will i be able to get the lower price or am i stuck. I ordered the a 2012 titanium hatch with the black rims and winter package and thats it, on Feb. 17th. The dealer said they couldn't lock in the current incentives at the time. So i was wondering if that means my msrp could had been lowered to with this? Also is the $555 warranty included or is that a discounted price if u choose to buy? Thank You for ur help! :)
MSRP for a base Titanium is $22,700 before destination and incentives. I know the SE package has a lower price now (the Sport pkg specifically) but I haven't heard about the Titanium.

The dealer could have locked rebates when you ordered they just probably didn't know how to. When the vehicle is built the MSRP is created at current price levels so if it was built now vs a month ago you receive a lower MSRP.

The warranty is included for the 5/100, that is the value to the dealership and Ford on the warranty for the extra 40k.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com