Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 01:36 PM   #93
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshew97 View Post
Well, the dealership had my car since Wednesda...
Hi kshew97,

I received your email and will be working on your case as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and if you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theos2 View Post
...Expect Ford customer care to suggest you visit a different dealer to have your issue fixed...
Hello theos2,

The offer to escalate your concern once more is available. In order to do so, please PM your VIN, phone number, mileage, and dealer information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradl1982 View Post
Hi Noemi,
Tried to pm you but your box is full. I brought my car in today for an oil change and told them about the noise the car is making...
Hey Bradl1982,

Sorry about that. You can PM the info now and delete your private info from this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stang74shelby View Post
I Just got mine back, all the parts changed...So far no noise but I will keep an ear out to see if it comes back. My dealer has been great in taking care of my FF.
Hi stang74shelby,

If you like, you may post that dealer accolade on Social.Ford.com for the consumption of Ford family members and execs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdawson199 View Post
Hello all. First post, but been reading this forum for a couple weeks now. I too have noticed a peculiar noise coming from the front end...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaul View Post
I have the same problem that everyone else seems to be having...I will be taking it to the dealer soon. I sure hope someone at my dealer is willing to help.
Hello Rdawson199 & jpaul,

to the forum!

When you do visit the local Ford dealer, PM me your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can get this escalated to the Customer Service Manager for your area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyy View Post
I took my car in for the same thing they said they did not hear it.
Hi allyy,

I could have sworn you sent me a PM with your personal info; however, I can't locate it. If you have, can you resend me your info, so I can review your case and see if there is anything else I can do on your behalf. If you have not, PM me your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can get this escalated to the Customer Service Manager for your area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty Long View Post
.... As soon as I pulled out of the lot I heard the rattle. I turned right around and had the manager hop in the car with me and we took a ride. Needless to say, he became aware of the noise when he rode with me. I'm taking my car back in to hopefully get it fixed.
Hey Shorty Long,

I’m available to help by arranging a call from the Customer Service Manager in your area. For me to lend a hand, please send a PM with your contact information, dealer name/state, approximate mileage, and the VIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillon View Post
Rode with the service advisor and rode with the shop team leader. Had the car road tested....I'll be going elsewhere from now on.
Hey Zillon,

When you do decide to visit another dealership, don't hesitate to contact the Customer Service Manager and myself, we will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you everyone for your patience as we work through your concerns!

Noemi

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford