Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Zx3_bmxrider's Mild Mannered Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #75
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

Points 9,746, Level 66
Points: 9,746, Level: 66 Points: 9,746, Level: 66 Points: 9,746, Level: 66
Level Up 24% Completed
Level up: 24% Level up: 24% Level up: 24%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
I AM GETTING SO TIRED OF BEING INDECISIVE. Its annoying. lol My dad was going to trade wheels, but then he blew alot of money on getting his windows tinted. Plus he would have to find another set of stock wheels for winter wheels so he doesnt want to trade. So im like hmmmmmmmmmm I think I will keep them on. I will lower the car and I was going to get a header in a couple weeks, which I figured would bump my mpg up 1 or 2 mpg. I hope. But now the header sold...so Im all like ugh. lol Ive been looking at my kona rack and trying to decide if I should keep it or not. Im thinking about making an ad for it for like 500 just to see. That would be for the rack, fairing, and 2 bike mounts. Yeah its probly not like the best deal ever, but its what I would ask since im not in a hurry to sell it. That should make my mpg go up alittle, and clean up the car. I was supposedly buying an SVT spoiler from a guy in Canada, but he isnt responding anymore so who knows. I never knew how easy debadging was, so Im going to do that soon. Oh and the foglight mod. Plus I want to get 2 red led strips, one for where my feet goes and one for where the passengers feet would go. Id wire them up so they turn on when I turn on the lights. Then Id get 2 white leds and stick them on the bottom of my door if there is room. Id wire those up to turn on when the door opens. So many mods, so little time.
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4