Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - A simple fix for the microphone wind noise issue
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #131
Dysan911
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95746
What I Drive: 2012 White, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 Dysan911 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiew View Post
That is an interesting solution. I just wonder if your phone's Bluetooth can be paired with both the Focus and the Jabra simultaneously.

I have a good relationship with the tech at my dealer. He says he has relocated and rewired the microphones on several Explorers and Edges to solve similar problems. I'm going to have him do the same for me and hopefully I'll finally be able to use my handsfree!

Hmm well I certainly hope I can. I will find out. I did a little research and there seems to be no issues using multiple BT devices paired to a single phone. I doubt they would allow me to use both at the same time for the actual conversation which I have no intention of doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm2uO...layer_embedded

If your tech does in fact resolve your issue to your complete satisfaction please let me know exactly what he did so I can have the same done for mine as well. I would certainly like to have the built in handsfree work but if I have to use a 3rd party product to get the same functionality I'll do that for now.

Thanks
B.