Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #80
Bradl1982
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 91343
What I Drive: 2012 Gray Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 Bradl1982 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi Zillon;

May I inquire into the status of your Focus? Was the issue rectified by the dealership? Thanks!

Hello 12 F-O-C-U-S,

Let's change that to a and make this the great experience you desire! Please make an appointment with your dealer and PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can get this escalated to the Customer Service Manager for your area.

Hey kshew97 & Bradl1982,

Taking your Focus to the dealer is a great first step. When you do visit the dealer, please send me a PM with the VIN, current mileage, personal, and dealer contact info so I can begin the escalation process to the Customer Service Manager in your area.

Thanks,

Noemi
Hi Noemi,

Tried to pm you but your box is full. I brought my car in today for an oil change and told them about the noise the car is making. 2012 Focus VIN 1FAHP3N21CL240418 mileage 7800. They were very friendly but when I went to pick up the car I got the old generic dealership service department answer of "we couldn't recreate the noise". The noise isn't obvious but it is there. I heard it on the drive home. I took the car to Auffenberg Ford in O'Fallon, IL. If you need my info you can pm me.
Thanks!