Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Extreme Dimentions Duraflex Bumper Facia
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #5
katiekay
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔoℲ

Fan#: 42025
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX5

Points 11,310, Level 70
Points: 11,310, Level: 70 Points: 11,310, Level: 70 Points: 11,310, Level: 70
Level Up 15% Completed
Level up: 15% Level up: 15% Level up: 15%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 59 katiekay Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (48)
I have the Extreme Dimensions Duraflex pro-DTM front bumper, I know it's not the one you are looking at, but from my experience with the duraflex bumper has been awesome!!!! They give you instructions, which are very easy to follow and mounting hardware. I took the bumper in to have it professionally painted, then took it home and installed it myself. It took me less than and hour to install and it lined up perfectly, so I am sure that all of their products are a perfect match. They take OEM bodyparts to use as a template for their aftermarket ones.

As far as being durable, hell yeah duraflex is!!! Last week a fly-by-night carpet installer was driving down the highway in the fast lane with a load of unsecured carpet in the back, so I get in the slow lane to pass him(cause I didn't want to get hit by a roll of carpet) sure enough just as I try to pass him a roll of carpet comes rolling off, slammed right into the front of my bumper. So I pull over expecting him to do the same(he didn't) I unlodged the huge roll of carpet from the front and no damage at all, nope not one little crack. So trust me these guys know what they are doing when it comes to making strong, cool looking bodyparts out of duraflex.

i hope this review helps.