Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Strange front end high/low wobble/humming sound
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #105
ruthrj
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93807
What I Drive: 2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport Auto FWD

FF Reputation: 1 ruthrj Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Bringing mine in for the 5th time I believe this Thursday April 5th. The dealer says they have some more wheel bearings ready to install. I've already had the front bearings replaced. I asked where the 2nd new set was going to be installed: the front wheels or the back? The service representative had no idea, so I guess I'll find out when I drop the vehicle off.

In other news, I had the power steering go out intermittently over the weekend too. The few months that I've owned this car have been an absolute joy.

I'll just copy and paste what happened from the other thread on that issue (http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...69983&page=6):

"I had the power steering fail on me Saturday morning, March 31st. I had started the car, it was running for maybe a few seconds, and I threw it in reverse to back out normally. 1 second into backing up and halfway out of the spot, BAM, power steering goes out with the message warning chirp. Power Steering Failure Get Service or whatever it said. I fought the wheel to ensure it was really out. After a few choice words, I turned the car off and restarted it. The power steering was still out after a few seconds. After a few more choice words, I realized the power steering was working again and the warnings went away after restarting."