Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 01:52 PM   #74
theos2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 86607
What I Drive: 2012 Focus 5Dr Sterling T/401/P/N/W

FF Reputation: 1 theos2 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
This is from last October/November. The PMs were between myself and Natasha, and she escalated my issue to Yolanda, and then we tried another dealer. Issue is still not resolved, and I get frustrated every time I visit a Ford dealer, I have decided to wait until whatever the issue is finally brakes off the car, and they have to tow back in. I can't imagine the dealer or Ford can claim this is "normal" at that point.

Natasha or Yolanda can't really provide any guidance to the tech or service department. Once they hand me off to the dealer, then the actual work is based on what the tech and the Ford Tech Hotline have to say about it. It seems like all the information available to yourself, Natasha and Yolanda collected from these forums just gets tossed out the window. Ford Customer Service sees these complaints over and over on these forums, yet when we arrive at the dealer, we are treated as this is the first time they have ever seen/heard of this, and if there isn't a TSB, very few people can get their dealer to do any work.