Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Interest in SVT Lips being made? JMS and Mach1
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
aheroicrevolt
le kittens meow

Fan#: 57964
What I Drive: 92 Burnt Orange Toyota Supra

FF Reputation: 2 aheroicrevolt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
Thumbs up Interest in SVT Lips being made? JMS and Mach1

Currently, as many of you know, there is not a single lip on the market made specifically for the 2002-2004 SVT focus. I have been talking to Extreme Dimensions through PM's a lot lately, urging them to create a few, thus basically having a Monopoly on the SVT focus lip scene, since everyone would need to come to them to buy one, because as stated, no one else makes them!
I have ran a few ideas past Khurram and I would like to share with you what we are thinking.
1st- a Mach1 style made for the Svt focus, normal and Carbon fiber. Currently you must purchase this lip which belongs on a mustang, and cut the ends to make it fit. They would make one that bolts right up and would be BEAUTIFUL!

2nd a JMS style lip for the SVT and other 00-04 models. This lip makes me wet my pants. I think the lip is the best looking lip I've ever laid my eyes on. This lip was discontinued in 2006 and now can only be purchased through a single dealer in Europe with an overstock pile and that makes it EXPENSIVE. And is only around until his quantity is 0. The neat thing about this is that you can relocate your grill turn signals into the lip. AKA Get a euro grill, and then use Euro turn signals in the lip. Please support this lip!

Those are the 2 lips we have been discussing, but if there are other lips made for other foci that you WISH could be on an SVT, post it here!
We have to let him know! The company is taking us seriously and all we need to say is YES WE ARE INTERESTED CRANK THIS STUFF OUT