View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #24
pil__
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90074
What I Drive: 2012 Red Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 pil__ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
We have collected a total of 29 bugs in MFT 3.0.2 so far! Thanks to everyone for contributing their bugs. This already has provided some useful insight (to me anyway):

1. MFT 3.0.2 is definitely not bug free
2. I felt like the AM/FM radio is the buggiest part of the new version, but bugs are actually fairly evenly distributed across components
3. MFT 3.0.2 is more stable than 2.11. There are no bugs filed about MFT crashing yet! Now, I've seen one indication in the sticky thread of having some crashes, so keep in mind it may be under-reported here.
4. MFT 3.0.2 bugs are less severe than in 2.11. Out of the 20+ bugs I had recorded for 2.11, I had a large number marked as severe. In 3.0.2, only 9 bugs are marked as moderate or severe. Several bugs are graphical glitches or typos.

A number of bugs have included photos which make it easy to confirm the bug. Others I have been able to confirm myself. I am not moving bugs into the confirmed state until I'm sure it's replicable or more than one person has seen it.

So, if you can, please add a +1 comment to any bug that you are also seeing. I hope to add voting still, but I don't know when I'll get to it.

If anyone has any thoughts on getting Ford to acknowledge these bugs, feel free to suggest!