TiPilot
Focus Addict

Fan#: 93667
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver Ti Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 TiPilot Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Logic View Post
don't know if this was covered already, but for anyone with the navigation system, i found this bug:

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

basically, the names of your old "favorites" in mft are retained and the system still remembers them. so when you go to try and re-add them, you have to completely rename the places to new names.

ex: let's say you had a place named "Home 2" in version 2.11, (at least in my version of 3.0) i cannot name "Home 2" that anymore. I have to name it something else as that favorite was never wiped from the system.

has anyone with nav. experienced this and fixed it? if so, what's the solution? pulling fuses / disconnecting the battery?

sorry for some of my stuttering, i was tripping over words / trying to find the best way to describe what i was seeing.
I've come across this. You can access your list using the voice command "Navigation > Play Nametags" (or something close to that) and it'll read all the options. More things are definitely listed than what's on-screen. I have 3 favorites (Home + two others) and it lists 5 nametags.

Can't figure out any place where the nametags can be edited. And a Master Reset did nothing for me - they're still there.

Build Date: 12/2/2011 | New APIM: 4/4/2012
MFT: Factory v2.11, 3/14/12 Web -> v3.0.2, 9/24/12 Web -> v3.2.2, 1/24/13 Web -> v3.5.1, 8/13/13 Web -> v3.6