View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 10:45 PM   #168
DoomsdayFAN
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 92019
What I Drive: ~2006 ZX4 SE Sedan 2.0L~

FF Reputation: 1 DoomsdayFAN Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
The suspense is killing me! I just got all my mods in the mail the other day but have to wait until next week to install them (waiting for my bro to be available to help me with the install) and then after that, I'll get Tom's tune! I can't wait. I can't wait to hear and feel the difference! Judging by comments made above, it sounds like my car will pull like a beast and open up and start feeling like a true race car.

I can't wait to see if I'll finally be able to put my brother's GSR down in a 1/4 race. The realist and pessimist in me says no, still probably not, but the optimist in me says I'm going to give him and everyone else quite a shock and get the job done. We'll see. If not, fine. I'll be happy that my car performs like a whole new beast. But if I do end up taking him out, then I'll be floating on cloud 9, because no one in his group has been able to take him down yet. There are faster cars around, but of the races he's participated in, he hasn't lost yet. And he's be up against some nasty rice.

I guess the moral to the story is, I can't wait to get everything installed and get my tune! I want my car to start turning heads.