Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - My '12 SE Picture/Project Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 04:12 PM   #106
DemskeetSkeet
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88167
What I Drive: 2012, Black Focus Hatch SEL 302a

FF Reputation: 1 DemskeetSkeet Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
I stopped by the parts counter at work today and asked for some prices for some tires. I can get my hands on a set of DWSs for a good price, so I may go that route. I just did a quick bit of research on them too and they seem to be what I'm looking for. The fact that they're still all-seasons will be useful when we inevitably get a bit of snow in June or July and I'm stuck with my summer wheels.

Thank you! I'm very happy with how they look and fit on the car.

Thanks! Sounds like you've got some good plans for your own Fofo!
Wheels were ordered Tuesday for mine so I am very excited!

I did have a question for you though:

Can you buy just the black bezels for the headlights? If so, how difficult do you think it'll be to separate my current ones?

Just curious if you knew.

Lastly, I was curious how difficult it was to black out your grille? I have a sheet long and wide enough of gloss black vinyl that can be used for the whiskers and the emblems. Was it easy to cut around the lip of the chrome? I have a nice hobby knife to use so I was just curious. Was also wondering what kind of conditions should I be in for applying it? Do I need a heat source? Cold weather? etc.

Thanks!

Keep us posted on your next project!
Build Date: 08/16/2011
Picked up: 08/25/2011