Points 4,192, Level 41
Points: 4,192, Level: 41 Points: 4,192, Level: 41 Points: 4,192, Level: 41
Level Up 21% Completed
Level up: 21% Level up: 21% Level up: 21%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 6 alaskanzx5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
ok, first i have got to say that it just stupid to say your gonna do x db with a setup that isnt even built yet. there are far to many factors to make a good judgment on that.

second no, 1" isnt avaible here sadly and im making a false floor and bolting that down to the car and then bolting the enclosure to the false floor.

so the new box plan for me will be to shrink the box down and forget about the 2x4 and use that threaded pole, still slot ported and tuned to 38-39 hz just have to make the design and see where i can get the tuning at with out to much changes. i decided to use the threaded pole because i could use a smaller box while still keeping the same volume and to begin with i was worried that it could create issues with the airmovement in the box. the corners will all have 45s, double baffle still, i will be using wood glue where everthere is wood to wood contact and then useing liquid nails along all corners on the inside of the box to ensure no air leaks. i will still be facing the box in more then 1 direction so and doing testing to see what works best ( rear facing was the best with the last setup by about 1 db ) the port walls will be rounded and the port opening will be rounded. im gonna paint the inside of the box so that all the walls are smoother ( heard it can make a difference so why not try ).