View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #12
alaskanzx5
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 82699
What I Drive: 2000 silver zx3

FF Reputation: 6 alaskanzx5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
well we can have the car on and rev the engine no limit on reving the engine but there is no need to go past 1800-2k rpm anyways. they put you in your class depending on total cone size im in amature 1, basicaly anything smaller then 2 12s or 1 15 up to 3 10 tens i think or 5 8s. im gonna round off all the edges to the port and do 45s in the corners of the port and more then likely 45s in the rest of the box as well. i sitll want to stay with a slot port i just like the sound better and i dont want to change out boxes just to compete. this build isnt just for comps its my daily setup that i listen to at about 80% volume 80% of the time and 100% volume 20% of the time.

i will add more power and ground wires as time goes by but i only have another $80 i can spend on the box.

i would be more then happy to share the rockford deals but i get it from a local shop through a freind and i have to jump through a few hoops every now and then helping my buddy out in order to get the deals.