Level Up 19% Completed
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 6 alaskanzx5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBass View Post
well whoever nets a higher spl score wins right?
so that's why i suggested having two boxes. Win the comp, swap boxes and have amazing bass for everyday.

they do 3 rounds in the 3rd round the second place holder and 1st place holder go head to head who ever does best there wins.

i am going to atleast round all the corners to the port, im doing a slot port because i love the way they sound. i know that with a box tuning of 41hz and just 1 t2 12 off the same t1500.1bdcp does a 143.9 port and sub facing back and a 142.xx sub and port up, and less when facing foward. im using 2x4 for bracing because i know it works and i already have it laying around so it wont cost me a thing for that.

i want to make sure the box stays in the back and that the hatch cover and everything fits and closes up good. im even gonna try to make sure the battery amp and cap all stay hidden away in the trunk. i will spend a day facing the box in different directions and then metering it everytime i move it. once i find the right direction for this box/setup im gonna move foward and backward side to side to see if it makes a difference. even gonna do it with the seats up and down, lots of testing on box placement before the first comp