Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #843
greeniii
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 96130
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 greeniii Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Angry

I took my car in for the tsb on the steering and the headliner noise (have a sunroof) 3-16-11. They call today and say it's done and to bring the loaner car back. I take a quick drive to make sure there is no more squeaking from the headliner. I also noticed the steering is a lot stiffer but didn't have enough time to check on the hwy for the wandering issue since they were closing in 20 mins. I drove maybe 10 miles tonight and all of a sudden it sounds like my car is from the fast and furious movie!!!!!!!!! The exhaust is soooooo loud and deep growling. All of a sudden there is clunking and jerking and I am wondering if I can make it back home. Thanks Barreth Ford!!!! My car was NEVER doing that when I brought it in!!!! Enjoy your weekend while I am without a car until Monday when I am going to try and drive it back over there. Oh yeah, just 5000 miles on my car and it's a POS now! THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: My husband looked under the car and sadly it's not the exhaust. Barreth Ford have done much more serious damage to my car!!