View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 01:39 PM   #989
jeb5000
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 95481
What I Drive: 2012 Black Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 jeb5000 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I know I can set the screen brightness manually. But why should I have to? It shouldn't dim every time I pass through the shadow of a cloud at dusk. Of course if favorites worked I could make that screen a favorite and jump to it and make the change however favorites from the steering wheel does not work now.

Don't get me wrong ver 3 is much better than ver 2.11 for me. The dealer and Ford sold me a product they knew had problems without telling me and letting me make an informed decision. My dealer does not put any of the MFT service in the system. They claim since no charges for service were incurred Ford does not want to see a service record. Ford closing out my Case #1441330602 without contacting me or doing anything is plain .....

Could I have done more research, absolutely. Will I think twice in the future absolutely. Do I like the car absolutely, it is quieter than my old car, responsive, transmission is good, like the steering in corners. Push button start is nice but the key sits deep in my pocket so when I get to the house front door have to dig for it. Maybe Ford can sell a lock set that unlocks when you touch the knob like the car does.

Left the key in the car once and couldn't lock the doors. Wife just laughed at me, reaching in and holding the key fob up for me to see.

Nice car and a pleasure to drive.