Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - oklahoma tuning shop?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #5
Ataru
Focus Addict

Fan#: 5292
What I Drive: 2003 Sonic Blue SVTF ZX5

Points 5,944, Level 49
Points: 5,944, Level: 49 Points: 5,944, Level: 49 Points: 5,944, Level: 49
Level Up 97% Completed
Level up: 97% Level up: 97% Level up: 97%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 9 Ataru Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foci-runner View Post
True. I know Car FX here in Tulsa specializes in aftermarket performance installations of pretty much anything but they mostly specialize in Mustangs/Challengers/Camaros with an emphasis on Mustangs. They have ahd a couple of pretty sweet rides featured in some magazines. one was a tangerine colored twin-turbo convertible mustang with lambo doors- the full works. It was pretty sweet.
Don't go to Car FX. The owner there is an . I've had multiple run-ins with him and one of my friends had a really bad one as well:

http://forums.focaljet.com/team-pit-...us-owners.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foci-runner View Post
I am just NE of you in Broken Arrow and I wish I knew a shop that specialized or dealt with a lot of Ford/Focus tuning/building in OK. I know I would be using them for sure. Which is why I am subscribing to this thread as well. I would like to see if somebody has any input on a local Foci shop. Good luck with the search though.
I've done so many suspension swaps on Focuses that I can pretty much do them with my eyes closed. Plus I have done a ton of other work on my car. If you ever need help with something, I can help out. I live in Claremore and work in Broken Arrow.