FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reedleo View Post
...I spoke with a Ford customer service rep yesterday and she started with the "let it break in 2k miles after a reprogram". I let her know that I was dealing with a real problem and would get back with her when I learned how your fix worked out. She said she wasn't able to check this forum to capture the details of my issues...I have about 1,500 miles and although it has gotten better there is still a slight shudder/shake, so they are still breaking in. I would give it some time.
Hello Reedleo,

She may not have access to the forum, but I do!

When I escalate concerns and send information specific to your case over to the attention of the Customer Service Manager in your area. So if the shuddering does not recede, send me a PM with the VIN, current mileage, persona and dealer contact info to begin the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDJTX View Post
...I had a bit if a shudder but utbhas long since gone...As a result there are some thatthink they have a problem but don't, they are just impatient and in willing to wait it out. Also remember that the ones posting here with issues ate not the majority of focus owners but a subset of them...
RDJTX,

Thank you for your balanced comments. I appreciate them!

We recognize owners’ frustration when they perceive a lack of acknowledgement to concerns and questions raised on the forum. However, we do send much information about owners’ experiences to our engineers and execs. As they attempt to address the issues raised, we will continue to provide the best customer service possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt114 View Post
I have about 1,500 miles and although it has gotten better there is still a slight shudder/shake, so they are still breaking in. I would give it some time.
Hi Kurt114,

Thank you for your patience and understanding as your Focus goes through the break-in process. In due time it will smooth out and you’ll enjoy it even more. If you need assistance, send me a PM with the VIN, current mileage, as well as your personal and dealer contact info, and I'll escalate the concern to the Customer Service Manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbicknell View Post
They had to replace the clutch and the throw out bearing and got it back yesterday....i drove about 50 miles last night and it running shifting really good. Good luck on getting yours back it took them 20 days to get the clutch in for me.
Hey jbicknell,

Glad the dealer was able to fix the Focus for you. The offer of assistance is extended to you as well; a PM with the requested info will begin the escalation process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivingstick View Post
... "IT'S NORMAL" is not an answer!Mostly when Ford spends so much time blowing sunshine up our you know what.
Safety should not be an option when we drive around our loved one...
Hello Drivingstick,

I assure you, safety is a high priority for Ford. This is why we are active on this forum; to raise concerns and questions to the attention of Ford engineers in order to enhance the safety features of our products.

If you are experiencing concerns with your Focus, please send me a PM with the VIN, current mileage, as well as your personal and dealer contact info and a Customer Service Manager will review your case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurdySE View Post
I know you guys are gonna bust my chops for not searching more thoroughly, but I'm kinda pressed for time...
DurdySE,

Chops?! Pork Chops?! Center Cut Chops?! Ohhhh....you mean your chops!
We don't bust posters chops on this forum...much.

When you take the Focus over to dealer, send a PM my way with the VIN, current mileage, personal and dealer info and I'll have the Customer Service Manager follow your case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomertwo View Post
I just registered on the forums to pitch in since I just purchased a 2012 Ford Focus S Sedan last week with the 5 speed manual transmission....
Hi Boomertwo,

Congrats and to the forum!

Some of the concerns stated may smooth out once you've surpassed the break-in period. But, let's have the Customer Service Manager assist with those that can use immediate attention. Send me a PM with the VIN, current mileage, personal and dealer contact info and I'll escalate your case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbonham View Post
...2012 Focus SE 5spd hatch manual, purchased 1/2012, 3000 miles...
I'll take the car to service for the issues; I'll keep the forum posted on the progress.
Hi jbonham,

Congratulations on your Focus!

When you take it over to the dealer for service; shoot me a PM with the VIN, current mileage, as well as your personal and dealer contact info and I'll have the Customer Service Manager review your case.

I want to thank everyone for your patience as we work through your concerns. Please keep me posted on the results of your case and give me a shout out if you need further assistance in the future.

Have a FANTABULOUS weekend!

Noemi

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford