Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - MyFord Touch 3.0 Wallpaper Template
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #48
feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

Points 3,256, Level 35
Points: 3,256, Level: 35 Points: 3,256, Level: 35 Points: 3,256, Level: 35
Level Up 38% Completed
Level up: 38% Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gullwingdmc View Post
Thanks. I wish I could have made the glow bigger, but then it would have run off the edge. Also it seems the non nav MFTs have a bigger compas. On the nav versions it is much smaller, or at least it appears that way in some pics I have seen on here. When I updated the template earlier today I included both sizes just in case.

Feta_mgp I tried playing around with one like that, but at times there was so much on screen it was hard to tell what the icon was, particularly in the entertainment quad. Nav and climate were easy (map & thermometer) but for phone I couldn't find anything that looked good, and entertainment was tough too.
For phone there should be some good really simple smartphone outline icons... and my suggestion for music would just be a music note. Either way the current one is awesome and I'll be using it for the time being :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicium112 View Post
30 hours already? You madman (ah for the days I was single living alone in my one-bedroom apt. and had more discretionary time).

I think it looks terrific. Really nice job.
To finally answer you, yeah... haha, sadly, it would have been that way sooner if not for work, school, and the girlfriend. I'm pretty far behind the majority of my friends who have the game who don't have jobs or a girlfriend who demands attention. lol! But it's definitely fantastic and even the co-op multiplayer is a lot of fun, it actually will impact your single player campaign too so it's worth investing some time in.
Sonic Crew #28