Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - houston + drivers = FAIL!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #15
j.lule2003
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95382
What I Drive: 2004 SVT RED

FF Reputation: 1 j.lule2003 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zx3ss View Post
WOW!!!! Just WOW!!! People in this town really suck at driving! I thought back home in Puerto Rico was bad but I was so wrong!

Stupid traffic jams because of someone changing a flat on the side of the road? Everyone slowing down to see what’s up!

People cutting you off at whatever speed, no turn signal, no courtesy at all.

STUPID accidents! That even a child with just a few logged hours driving a power wheel couldn’t replicate and would probably drive a motor vehicle better than 90% of the people on these roads.

At least 2-3 times a week I need to take detours (+15mins) when i get off work (130am) because the exit I use for 59 is closed because some moron decided to crash and trash all lanes with parts, debris or whatever reason.

a space of 100ft in between the car in front when traffic is slow, talking on the phone, texting or just plain and simply not giving a fk about other people in a hurry or actually wanting to get somewhere on time

Blocking intersections when the traffic light switched to red

People slowing down to 20mph in a 60 mph because it’s raining just a bit and the road is a little wet?

Im pretty sure this is everywhere but here its pretty bad IMO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to rant, sorry

/ RANT!
People blocking intersections when light is red!!!!!!!! San Felipe and 610 i suppose that is what ur talking about.... I cant stand it! I flip them off every morning and they nodd their head like they dont know what the heck they r doing. Smh.

Ur car is loud! My car is fast!