Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - houston + drivers = FAIL!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 11:46 AM   #12
tukaniSVT
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST

Fan#: 5521
What I Drive: 2003 SVT Focus 2008 Edge SEL

FF Reputation: 34 tukaniSVT Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
I've driven in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin ... they all have their times. But if you know your way around. You won't run into as much traffic.

Now, let's talk about San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego ... you think traffic is bad.

I drove from San Bernadino (where my aunt lives) to Malibu once ... took me 2 hours! For Houston, that's like driving from Pasadena to Katy. Only an hour in Houston.

And let me tell you guys about the Philippines. Manila, specifically. When I rode there many many years ago (I wouldnt even try driving) ... it was a freaking madhouse. There are no yellow signs, there are no consistent traffic lights and people walk in the middle of street as if it was a rally event. And the drivers drive as they are in one.

And it's sad when walking gets you to your destination that is 10 miles down the road fast than taking wheels.

So ... I am happy with Houston traffic, sure it stinks at times ... but then I remember the worst types of traffic I have been in ... and it no longer bothers me.

-Ray-
Hatch Nation Member: #147

TeamFocalize Head Honcho

R.I.P - FELLOW FF MEMBER, IZZY, BLK2k3GTS, will always be remembered. We will compete on a different course again one day.

OFFICIAL FOCUSFEST PHOTOS POSTED:CLICKY HERE TO SEE THE AREA OF PHOTOS