View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #825
csvt2060
Focus Addict

Fan#: 84122
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Escape Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 csvt2060 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
This all started on 2/17/12 with this response to the original PM that was never responded to on 2/10/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi CSVT2060;
...snip.....

I apologize for the delay in my response. Due to the detailed nature of your questions, it takes me a bit of time to fully research my resources. I have reached out to the Brand Manger in order to assure a full and complete response to your question and will reply as soon as I receive the info.

Thanks,

Noemi
Then on 2/25/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by csvt2060 View Post
I am going to have to note here that it's now been 2 weeks and I have not received a response or a read message receipt. I have also sent additional information on the rainlamp/rain sensor situation today. I hope this issue does not transfer over to the new 2013 Escape, or get ready for even more customer complaints. I think we deserve some acknowledgement on the issue at this point. Let's get transparent and work together to improve the product.

Also, your PM box is full.
Then on 2/29/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hello csvt2060,

As I stated before, your questions are quite detailed. I am not an engineer or a technician so it does require thorough research from multiple individuals and departments in order to assure a correct answer from time to time.

As to not posting on this specific thread, please keep in mind that I am active on several forums and threads and not in the business of ignoring a customer’s concern. I definitely strive to be as transparent as possible with everyone I interact with and thank you for your patience.

As soon I have the information you’re requesting I will send you an update.

Noemi
Then on 3/8/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by csvt2060 View Post
I sent the original PM on 2/10, so it's been almost 1 month and no response. It's hard to believe that Ford is taking our issues and feedback seriously when I can't get a response in a reasonable amount of time. If I took this long to address customer concerns in my job, I would have huge issues on my hands. Once again this comes off as poor customer service and zero acknowledgment of issues with this car. What else could I think of it?

I didn't even get a "thank you for your feedback, we will get back to you within x days". I had to come to this thread to even get that type of response to my originial PM which is plain unprofessional.

If I knew I wouldn't be wasting my time writing a letter to Ford, I would have a 10 page document at their doorstep. But past conversations here, on the phone, and through dealership communication have been very upsetting and discouraging to say the least. I don't know if my letter would even be addressed or acknowledged so I won't bother.

As I said in my PM, I hope if Ford isn't going to address or fix these niggling issues on the 2012 Focus, please please please do yourselves a favor and fix them on the 2013 Escape and Focus (same chassis). If not, you are opening yourselves up to an even larger audience of unhappy customers. As a Ford shareholder, this kind of stuff really concerns me.
Today 3/15/12

Still no response. If I have to take the time to call into you guys and talk to your supervisor I will. This is unacceptable, rude, and unprofessional and doesn't set a good image for Ford Motor Company. I am ashamed as a stockholder.