Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Junk Yard Pickers & Salvage Finds
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:47 PM   #14
Mile30
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 74686
What I Drive: '03 ZX3

Points 7,878, Level 59
Points: 7,878, Level: 59 Points: 7,878, Level: 59 Points: 7,878, Level: 59
Level Up 64% Completed
Level up: 64% Level up: 64% Level up: 64%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 7 Mile30 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkfocuszx3 View Post
I heard a guy with a Guy es Mask grabbed all of the remaining good parts and left nothing off that exact car.
That 'guy' may already have a part-out post up here or another Ford forum; you never know! Your time is worth a few bucks anyways, plus; the prices we see here are still lower than tracking down a new replacement... especially when an old one can be adequately cleaned and acquired.

I'm fairly certain the car was scrapped with extreme prejudice, though...
And in the two or three trips I took to grab stuff off of it, the good equipment I'd seen firmly attached in it's proper location, were either strewn about in the mud puddles and weeds surrounding the car, broken off where they were by ham-fisted attempts at removal, or just smashed and abused for no other reason that I could guess other than sadism... The last time I saw the thing the interior had been cut and thrown, switches I'd carefully removed had been stepped into the dirt just outside the car, and it looked like someone just picked on THAT car to workout their aggression on: and there were no less than ten regular hatches no one would've been upset to find bashed up!