feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gullwingdmc View Post
Thank You everyone, I hope this helps. Im waiting to see how that background looks on the actual screen. Ive noticed some stepping in the gradient areas on other wallpapers, so hopefully the flare won't look horrible.

Also If anyone out there could confirm for me that this is what the Climate quadrant of MFT looks like on our cars that would be great. I looked around online and this was the best guess I could find. Im mainly curious if anything else is ever displayed in the area or if its just the 2 temps.

Thanks!
It is just the 2 temps. This template looks great! Awesome idea for the wallpaper. Pop over to Justy's MFT wallpaper thread and add it up there as well, I also posted a really basic wallpaper idea that incorporated an icon representing each quadrant in each corner of the screen, maybe you can take my idea and run with it and combine it with what you've done here.
Sonic Crew #28