me2000
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85106
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 me2000 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicium112 View Post
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet earlier in this thread but is anyone else really really excited about the new teeny tiny postage stamp-sized album art? The freaking forward, back, and pause buttons are now bigger than the album art.

I had also gotten in the habit of turning off music before turning off the car (for two reasons, first I figured the less it was initially trying to load all at once on the old version the better and second as it is remote start weather I didn't see the point of having my car sitting there playing music while it was warming up). Pulled into work today (I was on the Entertainment screen) and hit the power off using the physical button, as I always had. When I hit the power off button, it kept playing music but just switched the view to my home screen. Hit power off button again and it shut the music off and immediately turned it back on, hit power off again and it shut the music off and immediately turned it back on again, fourth time was a charm apparently as the music went off and stayed off.
I could NOT believe they downsized the album art so much... The play/pause/fwd/rwd buttons are HUGE. It is just ridiculous. And no timeline either....

It's nice this 'update' is more stable but it certainly took away a lot of features... and still left some obvious bugs.