copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson9923 View Post
So I updated my MFT today and as expected it is faster and more stable. Don't necessarily miss whats gone but that is just me. I was looking forward to the update to fix one problem that I have had since day one. When you say Call <Any Name> on <Cell, Work, ect> It will not understand me and ultimately fail and give up. I installed the update and it hasn't been fixed. I WAS SO PISSED. So now I am trying to figure out if it is just my MFT or my microphone, or if others are experiencing the same problem. If you have an iPhone 4 and the new updated MFT, of even the old one, When you say <Call> <Name> does it work? Please I need to know if it is just mine because that would tell me a lot. thanks for any answers I get.
I have been using an iPhone4 since I got the car and did the update yesterday. I have only made one call since the update and the voice worked fine (as it did in with the old version). I simply use the "Call <first name> <last name>" and have never had a problem. Do you have problems with other voice commands? Wondering if it is a microphone thing. If not, let me know and maybe we can compare settings.