Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My Ford Touch Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #669
feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

Points 3,276, Level 35
Points: 3,276, Level: 35 Points: 3,276, Level: 35 Points: 3,276, Level: 35
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by txskeets View Post
Nice guys! You used about 122,695.3545 MB of bandwidth on my site on 3/7. If my math is right (and I SUCK at math), that means roughly 175-180 of you downloaded the file from my site. Thats just cool. I had 1,429 Visitor hits on 3/8. Ive had visitors from the US, Canada, China, UK, Columbia, U.A.E., Japan and Russia. The bulk of the referring sites are from car enthusiast websites - focusfanatics.com(98), fordedgeforum.com(34), explorerforum.com(22), autohome.com.cn(1).

I think thats just pretty cool.
You're officially an internet hero! Lmao. I'll bet it's the sites like us that caused Ford to put the update up on the SMR site so quickly, too.

I've experienced some small issues so far with the upgraded system. Sometimes when starting up the car and pressing Entertainment, it will be playing the radio and have my USB 1 highlighted... I can't access USB 1 without first pressing another button to highlight something other than the USB 1 button.

The fact that it starts up with the radio under entertainment instead of the USB 1 is a bug in itself in this case; USB 1 was the last thing I was listening to, and is still highlighted at startup, but the radio is playing instead.

Beyond that, so far so good for me.

smizak, I can only hope that your issue is a one-off and doesn't happen again... so far this update has been a hundred times better for me, I'd hate for it to be marred by stability issues like before.
Sonic Crew #28