zx360
Sticker Whore

Fan#: 32439
What I Drive: 2005 black zx3 ses

FF Reputation: 44 zx360 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (33)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinger.637 View Post
I am flabbergasted by your response. 4 hrs slammed and looking good pshh you wack. I can speak for many of us for this month rotm when I say it has taken time,research, different suspensions, money, etc ....to get to where we are at now. For instance take myself. I've gone through 3 sets of fenders, 2 coilover suspensions, many sets of wheels/tires, fender rolling, getting ideas from tons of ppl and cars to get where I'm at now. So how the hell does one get a nice looking slammed car in 4 hrs? We all have different focusses but we all rock coilovers hence this months topic. Some looking for low and speed while some like me just focus on stance and slamming and being able to drive still.
I agree with this wholeheartedly and i believe every single person in the running has a much nicer car then the guy who posted that, and has dumped far more wrench time into their cars then he has... and a bunch of them are more then just suspensions and wheels... Id love to see him build any of these cars in 4 hours... guess haters are going to hate no matter what.

instagram @360DSGNS