Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2010/2011 Focus Transmission Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #28
cvincf25
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 96021
What I Drive: 2011, black, Focus

FF Reputation: 1 cvincf25 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I would advise you not to buy a Ford Focus!! I just got off the phone with a customer service rep and she advised me that I'm not authorized for a buy back at this time, but I do qualify to get a new transmission this time!!! Wow it only took three times for my transmission to go out for me to get a new one!!! What a joke!. The lady also had the nerve to say, we can't always anticipate when a cars mechanical system goes bad, well yes you can, don't sell me some crap you can't stand behind. I'm so upset with Ford and will never again buy anything Ford!!! It's a shame because I drive over 30,000 miles a year and get a new car every three years, and thats a lot of business that they get to miss out on!!

I hope whomever reads this, gets to be warned and saved from hours of stress!! buy GM products and save yourself time and money!!!! As soon as I get my car back I'm going straight to trade it in on a car I can count on.

And anyone who lives in the Saint Charles Area, stay away from Dave Sinclair, horrible service, they are equally responsible for not fixing my car right as well. So Please be warned!!! Horrible Horrible service!!