Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - ED Kit Fitment
Thread: ED Kit Fitment
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
fosgatenut03
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96029
What I Drive: 2000 Black Focus ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 fosgatenut03 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme Dimensions View Post
PM Sent, pricing inquiries are better dealt via PM. Can't make my low prices public. =D I don't want our wholesalers getting upset with us.
Understandable! PM replied! Thanks! Hope something can be worked out! Cant wait to have this showstopper out at the show! Got a show almost every weekend i can go to this summer. In the group i hang out with, there is a 2010 Camaro SS with a full airlift sponsored suspension, a 1986 Camaro that is chromed out and won several awards, and a 10 Second street Camaro. That is just one family. A few others include a Ford Fightning, Dodge Dart, Ford Mustang Fastback, and a few other vette's, vipers and the occasional Lambo... Yes i have pictures of all of them. AND i have a friend on here that can vouch for all of this. So as i was saying, a nice kit, and hood, and the wheels i am looking at will do DAMAGE in the area! I'll rep a a banner or a sticker or two, just let me know what i gotta do!

If anyone can post a picture or two of the Type Q Front bumper that would be great! Curious how it will look without the fender flares on the front. More interested in deleting the upper grill!