Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - New SVT...completley screwed (edit: not completely screwed anymore)
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:57 PM   #63
fakitol
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 63209
What I Drive: 01 zx3 mtx,04 svt,01 zx3 atx, 02svt

FF Reputation: 1 fakitol Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0sitivevibez View Post
Yup a HUGE thanks to the focus family for their expertise and help! I feel a billion times better. Can't believe I was ready to sell it off... I really appreciate yours and the forums help!! I owe ya'll big time.

Anyways, I've got me a list of what I gotta order tomorrow morning -
-Waterpump
-Thermostat and housing (will prob grab the Contour upgraded so this doesn't ever become an issue again!)
-Right transmission mount
-cooling fan resistor
-prestone radiator flush kit
-OEM coolant
-OEM Front o2 sensor
-cheater for rear o2 (will solder that myself!)
-flexpipe and gasket
-rear swaybar linkage
-spark plugs
-seafoam (clean that mofo up)
-headlight restore kit
-balljoint

so happy this car is salvagable, huge thanks to everyone again! and to Josh and fam for making huge trip down to Poolesville to help me out

And to New Jersey dude - didn't think your post was rude at all, I appreciated the honesty!! There were some issues I should've known about before I bought it. Too late now, just gotta fix it up. Thing had some ghetto rigged stuff going on with it...the "de-ricing" is in motion :) I thought it was Clifton, but it's really Wallington. I didn't really know any better don't know NJ for anything.
At the day of sale (I think), I passed by you (one donut tire on yours) on the parking lot. I was about to stop but didn't my bad. The guy was expecting a baby, the reason for sale. Don't know how the car ended in Wallington, he lives in Clifton. Goood Luck with the car, if need some advice feel free to ask FF for anything. I was going to buy the car, but 5th Focus in the house is overkill for the wifie :)