st falcon
Focus Addict

Fan#: 92343
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy HATCH SEL

FF Reputation: 3 st falcon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotleadsingerguy View Post
As for the "bashing" stuff: I just don't get why anyone would give an opinion *against* the feature. The manual specifically states that our cars have this feature, and it doesn't work. Why anyone would say "what's the big deal?" to that is mind-boggling. I paid $30k for a car that is missing features the manual states it should have. That *is* a big deal, regardless of how irrelevant the features are.

It wouldn't matter if the manual said my car had a feature that thanked me for getting a full tank of gas. Sure, I'd probably be annoyed with it, but if the car didn't actually *do* it I'd still be upset. It's a feature the car is supposed to have...so not having it *is* a problem to me.
point taken, I just have other worries that are more pressing, like my wife asking why the HELL she has to take her car to the dealer to ask about the wiper fluid indicator lol!

Its just more imporatant to you than it is to others...thats all. Common sense is subjective, and we all have to pick our battles.
Your problem will have been adressed once the next edition of the manual is released.

1996 Bronco XLT 351W
Cant wait for Summer when I pop the top!!