Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!!
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 01:14 AM   #195
st falcon
Focus Addict

Fan#: 92343
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy HATCH SEL

FF Reputation: 3 st falcon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypsifofo View Post
Relatively new to the site. Mostly reading up on the Focus, lurking in the background, I guess. The car in the garage is what prompted me to search the web. Joining the FF forum just followed.
This is my first new car off the lot. My previous vehicles have all been used. The last being a '98 Ranger bought used (in '09) and rear-ended by a txting fool last fall. The decision was made after Xmas to replace the truck. I spent/wasted a fair amount of time searching online, then some test driving. The Focus really caught my attention, the dealer had what I wanted. (Black SE Comfort/Sprt/Wntr pkgs, Sync w/o MFT or SatNav) I kinda wanted a sunroof, but didn't wanna wait, so we bought it. That was the Saturday of New Year's Eve.
So, I have been immersed in all things Focus for 2 months now. Reading Forums, reviews and blogs. Checking out aftermarket stuff. Ignoring my usual chores and/or half-heartedly finishing them. (I'll get that pile of clean clothes folded someday...)
I now understand, or at least am beginning to, how easily one can become obsessed with a car.

Sharp looking car and hella fun to drive.
Just passed 2k on the Odo and, knock on wood, haven't had any problems with the tranny.
WooHoo!!
Welcome fellow Michigander! My obssession with cars began with my Stang, but now I am just as freakin obsessed with this damn car...
Funny (not really), we were rear ended by a texter as well, six days after picking up the new Focus...fat lot of good our no texting law does huh?

See ya 'round!

1996 Bronco XLT 351W
Cant wait for Summer when I pop the top!!