Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!!
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 11:19 PM   #194
Ypsifofo
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 94396
What I Drive: 2012 Blk SE 6DCT Sprt/Wtr hatch

Points 99, Level 1
Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1 Points: 99, Level: 1
Level Up 98% Completed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 Ypsifofo Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Relatively new to the site. Mostly reading up on the Focus, lurking in the background, I guess. The car in the garage is what prompted me to search the web. Joining the FF forum just followed.
This is my first new car off the lot. My previous vehicles have all been used. The last being a '98 Ranger bought used (in '09) and rear-ended by a txting fool last fall. The decision was made after Xmas to replace the truck. I spent/wasted a fair amount of time searching online, then some test driving. The Focus really caught my attention, the dealer had what I wanted. (Black SE Comfort/Sprt/Wntr pkgs, Sync w/o MFT or SatNav) I kinda wanted a sunroof, but didn't wanna wait, so we bought it. That was the Saturday of New Year's Eve.
So, I have been immersed in all things Focus for 2 months now. Reading Forums, reviews and blogs. Checking out aftermarket stuff. Ignoring my usual chores and/or half-heartedly finishing them. (I'll get that pile of clean clothes folded someday...)
I now understand, or at least am beginning to, how easily one can become obsessed with a car.

Sharp looking car and hella fun to drive.
Just passed 2k on the Odo and, knock on wood, haven't had any problems with the tranny.
WooHoo!!