Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - How much gas in the tank during a 1/4 race?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #13
DoomsdayFAN
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 92019
What I Drive: ~2006 ZX4 SE Sedan 2.0L~

FF Reputation: 1 DoomsdayFAN Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
I think I'm just going to say f@*k it and get the header/flex/exhaust/tune. I've already got the CAI and the 67mm TB is on the way. If all I can do are 15s, so be it. For an ATX 2.0 Sedan w/o forced induction, I'm sure that's pretty fast. Plus, I don't want to really get rid of the FoFo.

Maybe sometime down the road I'll add a Stage 2 Camshaft in addition with the above listed mods. At this point in my life, I'll be happy with what all that nets me.

Tonight I'm going out to the drags. They aren't officially open to the public yet, but my ricer buddies know the guy who basically runs the place and he lets us go out there for free. We don't get to use the time equipment or anything, but at least we can run against one another. All I'm rocken now is a CAI. Otherwise, I'm bone stock. But we'll see how I do. I'll probably take on this really old school Supra. It has a real loose suspension (causing it to sway back and forth a lot) and it gets a lot of tire spin, so I'm hopeing that'll be to my advantage. But I don't really think I can take it, but we'll see.

Anyway, smog is next week. After that I'll order my other mods. Can't wait for the upgrade!