Old 02-23-2012, 11:17 PM   #26
JasonM
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 87568
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 JasonM Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thumbs up

I got my new Silverstar ZXE bulbs in today and swapped them out tonight. I was pressed for time and it was cold and misting rain, so I had to hurry with taking pictures. The crappy quality of the pictures show that haste, but I promised to post pictures so here they are. The first three are of the low beams and fogs shining on my garage door. In order, they are both sides with factory bulbs, one side factory and one side ZXE, and then both ZXE bulbs. You can see the slight advantage in brightness and whiter light of the ZXE bulbs. The last picture is a shot looking toward the front of the car from the garage door with one side with factory bulbs and one side with ZXE bulbs. It's an ultra-crappy shot that makes both sides look more yellow than they actually are, but it's still easy to see the color and brightness difference.

All in all, I think they were worth the $35 per pair that I paid for them. They are nowhere close to the HIDs that I had on my previous car, but they're better than they were.