VonKrause
Unicorn Owner

Fan#: 72283
What I Drive: 2009 Ice Blue 5 speed 4 door FoFo

FF Reputation: 7 VonKrause Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainstream38 View Post
I would like to thanks you for taking time to post your pics and your step by step directions.I have a 2010 Focus S,that I'm geting ready to swap over to the coupe bumper as well.And the question,that I have is about the fog lights and the brackets.My vehicle doesn't have any foglights,and I haven't been able to find anyone online that sells the brackets the brackets that go to the foglights.I haven't tried the dealer,yet.But,I was wondering what type of aftermarket foglights do you have and how did you connect them to your bumper?I think this might be alot easier than using the ones from the factory.Also,can you remember where you got them at as well?I plan on posting the pics online as soon as I finish.
I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!

I just got done doing the conversion to the coupe bumper and yes you need the fog light brackets. They are around $50-$60 each from ford, and are required to mount the fog lights in the bumper. I work for Ford and had to special order then from our parts department as most dealerships do NOT carry them normally. Also had to special order in the center grille for it as we didn't carry that either.

As for your other question, my car didn't come with fog lights either but you can get them off Ebay for pretty cheap. The instructions are a complete joke that come with them and you need to get the Ford lights if you want them to fit correctly into the coupe bumper. I made a how to guide for the installation of the fog lights into a car with no built in wires. Click ME!

If you have any further questions I will do my best to try and answer them or find out for you.

And welcome to the forums.

SR #233