Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - FRPP Suspension on a 2008?
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #73
indy_11
Panamasian

Fan#: 81404
What I Drive: 2011 Blue Flame SES

FF Reputation: 7 indy_11 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
they do. idk what's going on over there but my dealer was going to charge me 70 for an alignment. that's 20 less than what i would pay anywhere else. they're always willing to help out.

anyways, rcjames in terms of tools, budpln has the idea. the install is so easy so really don't sweat it. and it always helps to have someone around but you can always do it yourself. just don't have them do it for you because 1. that's just straight messed up 2. it's better to reap the reward after you did the job yourself or did something to contribute (like you put one side in while your buddy does the other) and 3. knowledge is power, you can now go out and help someone put it on their car if needed.

um, if you need help or have a problem with the install you can pm me or anyone else with a lowered focus. we're all willing to help

o AND GET A TORQUE WRENCH AND TORQUE DOWN ALL YOUR NUTS AND BOLTS! when your all done of course
2011 Blue Flame Focus SES #011
December 2011 ROTM Winner! :)
I always take a poo before driving to reduce weight and increase performance
you tell me your auto is fun to drive, I laugh in your face.