Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - DCT / PowerShift Transmission Update TSB Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #577
ladytonya
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94805
What I Drive: '12 Sterling Gray Metallic SE hatch

FF Reputation: 1 ladytonya Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Hmm. I may check with my dealer to see if they know anything about this. When I get a new car, I drive a lot without the radio on so I can listen to what things sound like. I like to know what it sounds like new so when I start hearing strange sounds, I can know if it's a problem or if that's just the way it's always sounded. I drove my husband's Jeep Liberty for the first time in quite a while the last time we had bad weather and it was making what I thought was a strange sound. I asked him if he heard it and he couldn't even hear anything while I was hearing it loud and clear, it was a clicking in the right from suspension. I got to poking around and found there was a little rock stuck up there and once I got that dislodged, I drove it again and it was fine. Yeah, I'm the handy woman in my house, hubby wouldn't know a lug nut from a nail, of course he was raised by his mother and grandmother so I guess I can't really blame him but it can be frustrating. SMH